Ergo Lite wheelchair is an ultra-lightweight wheelchair. It’s one of the lightest folding wheelchairs in the world. The compact and light design is ideal for easy handling by attendants. It is equipped with Karma’s unique S-Ergo seating system, which provides pressure relief and helps stop the user sliding down the seat. The Ergo Lite lightweight wheelchair is the ideal choice for those who need a simple, lightweight wheelchair for traveling around the city. The extremely lightweight S-Ergo Lite Transport Wheelchair weighs 8.16 kg and features an ergonomically-designed seat and backrest, making it one of the most comfortable transport chairs on the market. The folding seat and backrest make the S-Ergo ideal for storage or tavel, and the built in AEGIS anti-bacterial cushion provides added comfort and support.
Ergo Lite KM 2501 seat promotes pressure redistribution and helps prevent the user sliding down the seat. The Ergo Lite 2 still has the build quality would expect from a Karma wheelchair in spite of its incredible lightness. The user will be as safe as can be in this wheelchair without sliding from the seat. In addition, there is a half folding backrest which allows the chair to easily fold. It's lightweight (8.5kg), easy to fold and provides a comfortable ride, thanks to Karma's clever seating design which helps to prevent the user from sliding forward on the seat.
Karma Ergo Lite 2501 Wheelchair
The extremely lightweight Ergo Lite 2501 Transport Wheelchair weighs only 8.16 kg. and features an ergonomically-designed seat and backrest, making it one of the most comfortable transport chairs on the market. The folding seat and backrest make the S-Ergo ideal for storage or travel, and the built in AEGIS anti-bacterial cushion provides added comfort and support.
Despite its light weight, the S-Ergo features a 115 kg. weight capacity along with large, 14" flat-free polyurethane rear tires.
Karma Ergo Lite 2501 Wheelchair Features
- Lightest transporter on the market!
- Patented S-Style Ergonomic Seat Frame
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Only 18 lb . (w/ footrests)
- Built in Silver Aegis Anti-bacterial Cushion
- Fixed Armrests w/Concaved Armpads
- Pocket Behind Backrest & Small Carry Pouch on Each Armrest
- 6" x 1" Polyurethane Front Casters
- 16" x 17" or 18" x 17" Seat Width
- S-Style Ergonomic Seat
Ergo Lite KM 2512 with double bracing that can withstand weights of up to 100 kg. The Ergo Lite 2 has basic functions of the Ergo Lite but is upgraded with 20" rear-wheel options and detachable footrest.
Karma KM 2512 Ergo Lite 2 Wheelchair Features
- Ergo Lite 2 Wheelchair system provides pressure relief, stabilization and reduces sliding
- The three-stage brake system allows attendants to keep the wheelchair at a standstill without bending over.
- Foldable backrest and frame for effortless storage and transportation.
- The armrest is designed to allow the user to get closer to desk-tops.
- Swing in/out and detachable footrest adds convenience when the user needs to transfer in compact areas.
- The Ergo Lite 2 weights 6 kg only after removing the rear wheels and footrest.