Karma KM 2500 wheelchairs are a perfect solution for anyone looking for a lightweight portable frame, which features smaller rear wheel size, to allow more portability. Since smaller wheels are used with these chairs, they are designed to only be propelled by a caregiver or other individual, which explains why they are referred to as “companion chairs” in the industry. Chairs in this category weigh between 18-29 lbs., and most also feature swing-leg rests, and fixed armrests and side panels. The Lightweight Manual Wheelchair is an immense upgrade, over a heavy wheelchair that can cause condition to worsen and may also lead to further physical problems. In the last decade wheelchairs that are lightweight and foldable have become the norm in industry. Ranging from 29-34 lbs. KM 2500 wheelchairs, utilizing small caster wheel and lightweight materials, can tip the scale at as little as 13 lbs! Like transport chairs, travel chairs are geared towards stability and portability, but they’re even more convenient for those on-the-go.
KM 2500 Wheelchair feature four smaller wheels, rather than the large rear-mounted wheels that characterize standard wheelchairs, and their design ensures that they’re always foldable and convenient to carry.
Karma KM 2500 Small Wheel Wheelchair Seat and Back
AEGIS Microbe Shield Approved by the FDA, EPA, EU, etc., bonded anti-microbial barrier upholstery protects from odor, staining and deterioration from bacteria, fungus and other microorganisms. It is a shield for your health.
Karma KM 2500 Small Wheel Wheelchair Extended Armrest
- By simulating the natural position of arms, the extended armrest design is ergonomic and creates bigger seating space.
- An Ultra lightweight wheelchair (9.2 kg) with a compact design for either attendant assisted or self propelling users.
- The use of aircraft-grade aluminium alloy and double cross brace provide this model with outstanding strength and durability.
- Karma Healthcare KM-2500 Premium Wheelchair is amazingly light and compact transit wheelchair which is ideal for outings and travelers.
- It folds down to take up virtually no space in the boot of a car and weighs just over 9.2 kg making it easy for anyone to lift into a vehicle.
- Backrest folds-down for easy transportation.
- Maximum user weight: 100 K.g.
- Aluminium frame.
KM 2500 L Wheelchair Seat and Back
AEGIS Microbe Shield Approved by the FDA, EPA, EU, etc., bonded anti-microbial barrier upholstery protects from odor, staining and deterioration from bacteria, fungus and other microorganisms. It is a shield for your health. Karma KM 2500 L Big Wheel Wheelchair
Karma KM 2500 L Wheelchair Specifications
- Width 18"
- Front/Rear Wheels 6" to 22"
- Seat Width 47cm
- Seat Depth 40cm
- Overall Width 66cm
- Overall Collapsed Width 36cm
- Armrest Height 21cm
- Overall Length 90cm
- Seat Height 47cm